What benefit will I gain if I invest in a foot spa machine ? Many people might have asked themselves this question before deciding whether they needed a foot spa unit at home or not.
What are the benefits of a foot spa?
Here are some examples:
- It helps with your blood circulation: it’s proven that foot massages (even in foot spa unit) help to boost the blood circulation.
- Relaxation: a lot of nerves lie in the feet zone and it’s closely linked to the central nervous system: getting a gentle massage helps to relieve the tensions and stress across the body. It’s even better if it’s a heated foot spa as heat will definitely have a very nice impact on the relaxation session.
- Relieve pain: if you stand all day on your feet or made an intense, unusual effort, a heated foot spa will help to reduce the pain and “heaviness” sensation from your feet and legs.
- Better sleep: the deep feeling of relaxation and calm that a heated foot spa session will provide you with will tremendously help with your sleep, as your central nervous system will be ready to get the peace and calm it deserves.
We will see now if the Carepeutic Deluxe Motorized Foot and Leg Spa can bring the extreme well-being feeling of a high-end heat foot spa.
- Dimensions: 19 x 17.5 x 17.5 inches.
- Weight: 14 pounds.
- Design: let’s be honest: taste is relative, this light brown/burgundy colour alongside to the the cubical design of this unit might not be the most appealing, nevertheless, the control panel showcases some very nice patterns.
- Depth: this unit falls into the category of foot and leg massage unit is 14” which means it will cover up until about half of your calf (depending on your size). This is really a nice plus for this unit as you will be able to decide whether you want to soak your calves as well or just your feet.
- Heat: it can be controlled through the button present on the control panel and you can gradually and accurately increase the temperature until about 115°F. As we are saying in the introduction, the heat is nearly essential to achieve a relaxation sensation. It’s pretty easy to control the temperature here, however, just like most of the units, the water will take sometime to heat up. Small tip: fill it up straight away with lukewarm water to speed up the process.
- Water-wave: the description of this unit advises bubbles, but we would more call that water touch. There are two jets in the unit and the water circulate thanks to them, that’s why it should be more called water-wave rather than bubbles. Indeed you will feel the action but do not expect intense sensation.
- Rollers: this unit benefits from two rolling heads on each side. They are motorized and actioned through the button on the control and pretty powerful. This represents the vigorous part of the massage. Nice if you are looking for a firm foot massage.
- Splash guard: there’s a plastic part covering the mid front of the unit that prevents the water from splashing out (which will happen mainly if you fill it up to the maximum and are soaking your calves). Pretty handy, but if you were planning to move your feet around, you will find it tight.
- Drainer: there’s a tube at the back of the unit to ease up to drain the water.
- Acupressure nodes: at the bottom of the unit, there are acupressure nodes to help you position your feet on an ideal surface.
- Wheels: it’s a pretty big unit and it can be filled up with up to 20 litres of water. It will get heavy. There are wheels at the bottom of the unit to carry it around with no need to lift it.
In overall, this unit is definitely reaching the level of a high-end foot spa. The heat is appreciated and the fact that you can soak up your calves brings it to next level. It will indeed help you relax and destress. The unit might be a little expensive, but it is worth the price. The Carepeutic Deluxe Motorized Foot and Leg Spa Bath Massager is an outstanding product and we hope we brought you enough information to help you do the right choice for your own needs and expectations.