Inada is a company founded in 1962 in Japan and specializes uniquely in the conception and creation of automatic massage chairs. Their knowledge of the traditional Japanese art of massage mixed with the country’s leadership in new technologies created high-end, luxury massage chairs that are top sellers all over the world. You can’t go wrong when opting for a company that only produces a few products and has been on the market for over 50 years. It’s the ultimate sign of quality and efficiency.
The Dreamwave massage chair is a real treat to have at home as it will allow you to have some deep relaxation almost as soon as you take a sit on it. All the latest technologies are included in this luxury massage chair to ensure you have the most delightful and effective massage session every single time. You will find a multitude of functions and programs that you will have to go through and try out. Each one of them is specifically studied to answer a need or bring an extra health benefit.
Let’s have a look at all the functions and programs that you will find in the Inada Dreamwave massage chair:
Pre-set functions and programs
1. Shiatsu pull-kneading function (full body): this function, that reproduces the therapist’s touch, is perfect to relieve from that stiffness and relieving the daily fatigue that impacts our bodies. Jobs, lack of time, stress, transport: there are many sources of stress in our daily life. It’s nice to know that you can come home to your massage chair have all of its rollers and airbags work to relieve you from your fatigue.
2. Full body air: this function is perfect for the people who require a gentle massage: the full body air massage does not use the rollers, only the air cells that are strategically placed all over the massage chair. If you tried already some simple massage chairs with rollers, you know that they can be uncomfortable and quite painful. If you have a fragile skin, muscles or simply are looking for a soothing massage, this is the perfect mode for you.
3. Full body stretch function: this function does exactly what it says: stretch your whole body from head to toes by using the reclining function on the back and the feet. Perfect to start the day after a night of sleep or after a workout session.
4. Swing/Dreamwave function: this function is pretty unique among massage chairs. The principle is that the side press pushes against the pelvis making you feel a wavy sensation to finish the massage on a general well-being note.
5. Youth program: this function is indeed unique too. It’s specially conceived for the younger members of the family as it can be used from 14 years old. It will provide the same high level of massage but the intensity will be weaker to protect their growing body.
6. Morning: this program aims to help you wake your body up in the morning. It stimulates gently your muscles to get active after a good night of sleep. Superb functionality for night owls who tend to dread the alarm clock in the morning! You can now set it up even a bit earlier to allow yourself to get this awakening massage session.
7. Night: this mode does the opposite effects of the morning one. It will help your body to relax and relieve it from the daily tensions and anything that can keep you from falling asleep quickly and nicely. People usually underestimate how important the moments before sleeping are. There are optimal conditions that ensure you a good, deep and restful sleep.
8. Quick: unbeatable effectiveness for those who are in the rush and live the busy life. This program runs approximately for 8 mins! It’s a fast-paced, optimised version of the full body massage as it needs to be delivered in an extremely short time.
The Dreamwave luxury massage chair by Inada is definitely a great accessory in a household and will bring you many health related benefits. We can certainly trust Japanese firms when it’s related to massage or technology. The country knows how to embrace their ancient art and is very renowned to be on top of the game in the technology field. Such massage chairs can benefit all the members of the family and bring a real added value.
If you are thinking to get yourself a high-end massage chair, think of this model and give yourself a chance to try out and benefit from the absolute wellness it can bring to you. Massage chairs are more and more present in our homes and daily lives and it’s important to make the right choice and get the most out of them.