Conair is an american company founded in 1959 that started modestly by selling hair care products and hair appliances. Since, it grew up as one of the leader in the grooming, beauty, electricals and personal care products.
We will focus today on a heated foot bath that is a best seller on the market and that comes with bubbles, heat and waterfall. It’s always a good idea to treat yourself to a foot pamper session and we will see what this device from Conair has to offer.
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 13.5 x 16.5 inches
- Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Conair
- Model number: FB52K
- Massage rollers
- External pedicure devices: Pumice stone, Brush, and a Soft-touch massager
Functionalities and benefits:
Basically the unit presents itself like a classic foot bath and here are its main properties:
– Bubbles: for a gentle massage, you can select the option (one of the three buttons) to activate the bubbles and that goes also with the light. The bubbles will offer a subtle massage to your feet. You can select two speed options for the bubbles, high or low, by clicking on the button (second out of three).
– Light: the led looks nice and shines in a light blue colour and this kind of softened light should help you to relax, but it has essentially a decoration purpose.
– Heat: the heat comes automatically with the “Light & Heat & Bubbles” button and it keeps the water at warm, but it’s not going to be a very hot temperature.
– Waterfall: the last button is to activate the waterfall which will then release water in a gentle way on the front/mid part of your feet. It’s pleasant and is a great complement to the bubbles. It works as well alone, without the bubbles, for a more relaxing and less intense massage.
– Massage rollers: as most of the foot spa units, the Conair heated foot bath has two massaging heads at the bottom to roll your feet back and forth to massage your soles. They can be removed if you have sensitive feet or if you simply do not want them.
– Extra pedicure devices: if you wish to go the extra mile and also give yourself a pedicure, you can use one of these three detachable heads that you simply place on the middle of the unit (you remove the cover and place one these heads instead).
- Pumice stone: great to remove calluses from your heels if you have: soaking your feet will get the calluses softer and then scrubbing your feet on the pumice stone will remove them. Remember not to scratch too hard and do not use it if you have very sensitive feet or suffer from neuropathy. Though, definitely the most useful extra head.
- Brush: to brush your feet. To use if you suffered from shoes/socks colour run or if you were walking in flip-flops outdoors. Basic function.
- Soft-touch massager: to create mini-massaging movements and really aim at a specific zone of your feet. You might not appreciate this if you are very ticklish.
Those are not really cons as it does not really keep you from enjoying a relaxing heated foot bath session, they are simply points to take into consideration when deciding whether to opt for this unit from Conair or not.
Conair managed to ally price, quality and satisfaction: for less than 40$ you can have a heated foot spa with bubbles and waterfall that will accommodate most of feet sizes and will provide a nice massage. Even if some points can be improved, this unit indeed passed the “value for money” test and will satisfy the most of its owners.